The travel.state.gov site has information about obtaining a visa for those traveling to the United States. The site also has links to websites for U.S. embassies and consulates worldwide. The embassy and consulate websites have very helpful information about procedures, timelines, communities served, required documentation, and fees.
Please note: International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements and should plan travel well in advance.
Visa Support Letters
IEEE is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. All visa support letter requests must be handled by the registration website. To request a letter, please provide the required information and pay the registration fee on the registration website. Then the letter will be automatically generated. If you have any questions, please contact the ICDE 2023 Registration Chair, Professor Jia Yu (jia DOT yu1 AT wsu DOT edu).
Travel to/from the US
International travelers during the COVID-19 pandemic may be subject to additional requirements when entering the United States and returning to their home country. For the most up-to-date and official information, please refer to the official website of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/international-travel-during-covid19.html and relevant authorities and airlines before making travel plans.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): Distance: 35 miles
- John Wayne Airport (SNA): Distance: 14.1 miles
- Long Beach Airport (LGB): Distance: 18.2 miles
- Ontario Airport (ONT): Distance: 36.3 miles
- On-property Local Shuttle: $6 (Contact the hotel for more information)
- Onsite Car Rental Company: Hertz
- Bus: Anaheim Greyhound Station and Anaheim Resort Transportation
- Subway: Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
- Train Station: Anaheim Amtrak Station